PPT Inženjering AD, 37-39, Bulevar Vojvode Mišića St., 11000 Belgrade
phone: +381 11 369 0 168; Fax: + 381 11 369 0 479, email@example.com
In the field of black and colored metallurgy, PPT INZENJERING has won leading positions in a large number of metallurgy combinats, when installing equipment manufactured according to own technical documentation and the documentation of the leading global companies (DEMAG, DAVY MC KEE, SKET, SMS, ..).
Metallurgic equipment has been built in the plants:
- In cold and hot rolling mills for production and transport of tins, wire profiles, rods, girders, expansion bands etc. (ovens, traction benches for pipes, reels, scissors, presses…);
- For blast furnace handling and serving (agglomeration for strewing and dosing, for monitoring, maintenance and process control;
- In steelworks such as continual casting lines, pot discharging and in transportation systems;
- for servicing in coke plants (dozing wagons, coke extruders, removal and placement of coke batteries doors;
- Line for tins confectionery and power drive station for six rolling mill stands, MKS – Smederevo.
- Master mechanical design of hydraulic coke extruding system in coke-chemical combinats of “Avdeevka”, “Krivoy Rog” and “Donetsk” in Ukraine, 1985, with implementation of the project in 1986 and 1987.
- Master mechanical design of hydraulic coke extruding system in coke-chemical combinats of “Novokuznetsk” and “Zapsib” in Russia, 1986, with implementation of the project in 1987 and 2000,
- Hydraulic systems in metallurgy combinats Lipetsk, Kemerovo, Severstal, Krivoy Rog and Izdemir.
- Lubrication of VP-4, Agglomerations 1 and 2, Zenica Steelworks.
|Vision and mission|
|Corporate Management Code|
|Company on the WEB|
|New project solutions|