PPT Inženjering AD, 37-39, Bulevar Vojvode Mišića St., 11000 Belgrade
phone: +381 11 369 0 168; Fax: + 381 11 369 0 479, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finished jobs in the field of hydro-mechanical equipment on HYDRO ELECTRIC POWER PLANTS
- Designing, equipment construction and delivery of complete technical documentation fr electro-hydraulic systems for the plant 4 of average-workover shutters on the Power Plant “Zagorska 2, Russia. The equipment was deliverd in June 2012. Commissioning and handover-takeover are pllned for March 2013.
- Designing, construction of equipment, delivery of equipment and also delivery of complete technical documentation for hydraulic plant, which is aimed for maneuvering with the two average-workover shutters of temporarily feed tract on the PP “Rogun”, Tajikistan in 2010. Commissioning of the electro-hydraulic fixture is planned for 2013.
- Designing, construction and delivery of electro-hydraulic systems for plants 9, of workover slab shuttering for construction tunnels on the PP “Rogun”, Tajikistan, in 2010. Commissioning of a part of this equipment was performed in 2012, and the remaining part is planned for 2013.
- Hydraulic plant for maneuvering with main segmented shutters of the barrage on the last facility on the left arm of construction-exploitation of water outlet on the hydro-electric PP “Sangtuda 1” in Tajikistan. Designing has been completed, as well as construction and delivery of electro-hydraulic system, mounting on the facility, testing, commissioning, and also theoretical and practical field training; 2008.
- Delivery of hydraulic system of slide and radial gate on the PP “Zaramagskaja” Russia, in 2007.
- Assembly and commissioning of electro-hydraulic drive system of 12 slab shuttering on the Hydro-electric power plant “Sangtuda 1” in Tajikistan, in 2007.
- Electro-hydraulic fixture, with assembly and commissioning, for drive of two radial gates on the inlet portal of the bank spillway on the Yenisei river, PP Sayano-Shushenskaya in Russia, 2007.
- Designing, construction, delivery and assembly with commissioning of the complete electro-hydraulic system for starting one average and six segment shutters (total of 14 cylinders) on the PP “SE SAN 3”, Pleiku, Vietnam, in 2004-2005.
- Creation and delivery of two hydraulic cylinders with the accompanying control blocks on the PP “Porce 3”, Columbia, in 2005.
- Idea design of revitalization (replacement) of electro-hydraulic plant on the ship lock of hydro-energy and navigation system “Djerdap 1”, Kladovo (Serbia), 2005.
- Designing, delivery of electro-hydraulic equipment for the plant of 5 slide gates and commissioning of the PP “Shikapa” in Angola, 2005.
- Assembly and commissioning of hydraulic plant of slab shuttering on the tunnel of entering facility of the “Trebinje 2” facility (B-H) for water supply of the Hydro-electric Power Plant “Dubrovnik 2”, Croatia 2005.
- Master electro-mechanical design of electro-hydraulic systems for segment shatters plant with stopple on the Hydro-electric power plant “Mesici”, Rogatica (B-H), 1990. with the completion of the facility in 2004.
- Assembly and commissioning of electro-hydraulic system of overflow shuttering of the hydro-electric power plant “Al Wahda”, Morocco, 2002.
- Master electro-mechanical design of electro-hydraulic system of drives for water intake emergency slide gateshydro-electric power plant “Djerdap 1”, Kladovo
- Master mechanical design of electro-hydraulic system of drives for water intake emergency slide gates hydro-electric power plant “Djerdap 1”, Kladovo (Serbia), 1969, with implementation of the facility in 1971.
NUCLEAR POWER PLANT “Krsko” – 1977
- Designing, construction and delivery of electro-hydraulic control system, engineering in implementation of mechanical equipment, on-site assembly, testing and pre-commissioning for six segment al barrages and for workover shuttering.
On THERMO-ELECTRIC POWER PLANTS, PPT INZENJERING has been present in large number of autonomous fluid-technique systems, which are parts of complex equipment for electricity production by using coal potential.
In thermo-electric power plants, systems have been inbuilt according to the following specification:
- Hydraulic systems and central lubricating systems in plants and on combined machines on coal landfills – Thermo-electric PP Pljevlja, Thermo-electric PP Morava, Thermo-electric PP Drmno, Thermo-electric PP Ugljevik.
- Pneumatic fixtures - Thermo-electric PP Obrenovac, Thermo-electric PP Obilic, Thermo-electric PP Ugljevik
- Hydraulic tools for removal of heavy rotary parts - Thermo-electric PP Obrenovac, Thermo-electric PP Gacko.
|Vision and mission|
|Corporate Management Code|
|Company on the WEB|
|New project solutions|